Monday, September 1, 2014

What Is Up With Dyer?



Hey folks, sorry for the delay. I went camping for three days and I had a great time. The weather was almost perfect.  I enjoyed nature, ate lots of food and twisted my share of a few beers back.

I came home and read all the latest comments and I see I missed a few things. First of all, what the hell happened to Rick's head? Ole Dyer should have stuck with the Brazilian instead of opting for the landing strip. Maybe it's a Chia Pet?

Oh Lordy, where to start.

Dyer is sure gung-ho on the Lord these days. In my opinion he's just using God to reinvent himself for the umpteenth time and to try and make himself more believable.

Before I get started on Rick's latest adventures, let's revisit something from a previous post. Please keep in mind that Rick has found the Lord and he isn't lying any more....or any less.

Remember the post I made where we exposed Rick's Atlanta Auto Customs Facebook page and website. We even posted the domain name as proof that Doll Boy owned the name. Dyer came out kicking and screaming, saying I was lying. He also said GoDaddy made a mistake and that it would be taken care of immediately.

Well, guess what? atlantaautocustoms.com is still in Rick's name. It's still in his name because he owns the domain. I have no clue why he would lie about something so trivial and mundane. He lied about his experience with various aspects of the business such as car wraps and that plasti-dip.
  Doing ONE carbon fiber wrap does not make someone experienced, time does.

One of our good friends happened to come across some Dyer related material and the information was forwarded to me.

I may have the conversation out of order but it's not relevant to what I would like to point out. Aside from the obvious bullshit spewed out by Dyer in the conversation, the last photo is what shows Dyer is the LIAR. Look at his second comment in the last picture. He implies that he owns (or is affiliated with) Atlanta Auto Customs. Ruling out affiliation is easy because the domain name is registered to Ric Dyer. Don't believe me? Go to Go Daddy and perform a whois search.

For the past two years Rick has called me a liar. He has called me names (which I can live with) and he has KNOWINGLY spread false accusations about me. Time and time again we vindicate ourselves by disproving what Doll Boy claims are lies yet he can not produce anything that shows I have lied about him. I wonder why. Maybe because the news we report is truthful and it stings.








I think Rick likes GoFundMe because he has a new fundraiser on the go. He wants to raise $30,000 so he can capture or kill a Bigfoot. Really? I thought he was done with all this Bigfoot stuff.

GoFundMe 


How did he come to the nice round sum of 30K? He must have an itemized list of expenditures such as guns, traps, staff, equipment, food and lodgings etc. Dyer makes no mention of any of this.
  If a person is going to contribute money to a known liar and hoaxer, shouldn't those individuals know how their money is being spent? In my personal opinion, this is just another money making scam. So far Dyer has shown nothing for past donations he has received, such as the Dallas and Wayne fundraisers, Dyer's trip to Canada, and his past (and never-got-off-the-ground) Sasquatch Project from last year.

I hear the High Guys are Rick's investors or something to that effect and they gave Rick a stress test (Rick stole that one from the Justin Smeja story). Dyer has a habit of ripping out pages from the stories of other people, such as Melba Ketchum when he can't think of new material.

I would like to see the read out from this alleged stress test. I'm sure we'll see that as soon as we see the reefer truck receipt, which will be never.



This last one is the best so far. Rick Dyer now has excuses for not coming to Canada and I never really expected him to come here in the first place.

I've said this before but I'll say it again. Does Rick think people don't know how to perform their own Google searches? I listened to about ten minutes of Dyer's pathetic blogtalk "show" because I was told my name was mentioned. The shit that came out of his mouth was pure bullshit, as it related to me.

Rick never emailed me a cease and desist letter. The "letter" was sent to my message inbox on my YouTube account. THAT is not an email address and it's something I never check for email, for obvious reasons.

The letter, as it was "emailed" to me made no sense. It was non-specific. Dyer was too lazy to fill in the blanks between the (insert butthurt here). No full names, no addresses, no contact information etc. The letter was, and is, a joke.

Fat boy said he called the Calgary police and I have no idea why he would call them in the first place. Dyer states the people that answer the non emergency line are not cops. That's a LIE! They are police officers. The stupid idiot has no idea how things work up here. I have personally called the non emergency line and I have personally spoken to an officer that answered the phone. Where does Rick come up with this shit?


The dumbass also said Canada has a new cyber-bullying law. That part is correct BUT he misled his viewers in what the law actually is and what it means. The new law carries harsher penalties for posting intimate photos of current or former partners without consent...THAT'S IT. Maybe that's the part where he was crying about altered photos without permission. Again, I have no idea how he interpreted the law to mean I can't post memes about him. I can post memes all day about Rick. Dyer has certainly posted his share of memes about me, so fair is fair.






There is nothing illegal about posting the above memes, so kiss my ass, Freezer Boy. Rick should try to get through a few Dick and Jane books before he decides to try and decipher Canadian laws...or any laws for that matter.

Dyer went on to say I posted his address. I have never posted his address. Rick says he has proof so I would like to see this proof. IF that happens, I will retract my comment. I have posted photos of his house but that isn't illegal because I never gave a physical address.

I don't incite violence and I have mentioned this from time to time right here on this blog. I have all of you, the readers, as witnesses. The stunned wonder says I put his family in danger. Really? I never mention his family and I don't care about his family. Any alleged danger falls squarely on the shoulders of Ricky Traylor Chuck Dyer but he's not man enough to admit it.
 


Rick Dyer can bring his fat ass self up here to Canada and he can try to sue me. Dyer made himself a public figure and he is open to scrutiny. He has numerous taunting videos made towards me in which he keeps telling me to report about him because I make him so much money.

I have kept everything Rick. All your videos. I have my own screenshots too. I have my own proof of you saying you were going to send a local to my house to talk to me. Or did you forget that?? Did you forget about giving my address out on your hang out video?

Bring it on you fool. While you are reading this, fat boy, look up "unclean hands".

The day that Rick Dyer goes away is the day I will stop reporting the news on him. End of story. Hiding in the shadows and blocking me doesn't count. Don't go away mad, just go away.



85 comments:

  1. question. whats a good way to save youtube videos to my comp. ive got a mac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me Google that for you.

      Delete
  2. Lily makes a mean BreakfastMonday, September 01, 2014 5:03:00 PM

    At this point, Dyer is just a spectacle of how idiotic someone can be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's up with his head? All asshole's have hair on them, LMAO!!! What a jerk Dyer is

      Delete
  3. Randy once again knocking the yellow off the teeth of that for loser with nothing but the facts and the truth. POS clearly tried to open up that auto business, just like Randy pointed out weeks ago. Dyer does nothing but lie and lie and lie. He's incapable of telling the truth.

    Looks like since Randy and this blog put that auto scam business out of commission before fatboy could steal a dime from an unsuspecting customer that ole yellow teeth is back to his true love, hoaxing Bigfoot again. He's as predictable as the sun coming up.

    Great job as always Randy. Keep smacking that fat wife beater around. He deserves every beat down you administer to his bald melon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey rick, how about you go get a job and fund your own trip you fucking pos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Didn't take Rick long to pull the plug on the God/Clickbait angle. Made no $ and he can't/won't get a job so he's back to the only thing that ever paid anything (Bigfoot). Spent a couple bucks (literally) on some Facebook likes and now he's gearing back up to scam more money.

    This time, he's trying to get it up front. He knows he can't actually produce any evidence, so he's been forced to twist the story to "now I want to find one ALIVE so please pay me." His usual methods (claiming he has a huge team, when it's just him and Fricke, who he surely isn't paying) are still in play, though.

    It sure will be hard to get any money when the top 50 google results are all articles about how much of a lying scumbag you are. No amount of fake repentance will chance that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea someone needs to link a dyer google search on the gofundme video. I would but don't have a facebook acct.

      Delete
  6. So POS claims he's had his FJ in water up to the dash. Another flat lie.
    It's been up to the dash in his own bullshit maybe, but POS hates being in water as much as he hates using soap. Disgusting redneck piece of shit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's also good to know that every single he tries to scam someone with an internet connection, he's exposed. Public service

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fat Boy has a lot of nerve asking people for money so he can conduct a fake Bigfoot hunt. he doesn't think they exist as far as I can tell.
    He's a known 5 time hoaxer and he's a perpetual liar.

    You don't see me asking for money. I happen to think Bigfoot do exist but trying to get any evidence is tougher than Dyer makes it sound.

    I spend much of my time in the woods observing the wildlife, the flow of water sources and I also try to see what kind of edible plant life there is out there.
    I fund all of my own equipment and if a person has a sharp eye, there are deals out there. I'm not an EBay person, I prefer kijiji because all transactions are face to face.

    I have a couple of old camcorders, a handful of 35mm film cameras, each with different lenses, a decent 14 megapixel digital camera and I recently bought a good quality prosumer camcorder with complete manual controls. I got it for about half price of a new one.
    Would I like a FLIR and/or good night vision optics? Hell yes, but those are not in my reach...yet. Maybe one day.

    My point is if a person is serious about doing something, then funding at least most of your kit goes a long way in showing you are sincere.
    If someone paid me, I would do it full time but the reality is that bills don't pay themselves. We need a thing called jobs.

    Dyer doesn't have a good grasp on reality in my opinion. He is in his own little world. Unfortunately he is surrounded with enablers and people with more money than common sense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dyer does not believe in Bigfoot ... but he does believe in the stupidity of people the subject has the power to draw.

      If ANYONE is thinking of sending Dyer money please do your research. He is NOT a Bigfoot researcher, and he is laughing at you. Dyer is in the business of exploiting people's delusions to make a quick buck.

      Delete
  9. If San Antonio is so damn full of Bigfoots, why the hell didn't he just go back there and get another one or two for the tour instead of paying cash to have the Hank doll made? For the cost of a bullet he could have had a real one and not looked like the idiot he is.
    What a fucking retarded idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm listening to assturd's blogtalk show and he says he put San Antonio on the map. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

    Early on he said they needed donations, tranq gun etc. but later he says the High Guys donated all the weapons. You just can't make up this stuff....oh, wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That just proves how much of a Tom Biscardi student Dyer really is. Biscardi is constantly claiming that his Bigfoot exploits make small American town famous.

      The last one I remember is Biscardi going on and on about how he "put Paris Texas on the map." Dyer can't even make up his own soundbites he has to steal from others.

      Delete
  11. I don't suppose anyone has a recording of the blog radio talk the other night? I was busy and didn't get a chance to listen in. I'm dying to know how amazing Little DICKy was this time! I'm willing to bet he said nothing he usually says, didn't lie once, and doesn't really have a little patch of reddish pubic hairs on his head. Y'all just a buncha' haters! Oh, does it look to any of you, like it does to me, that his chia-patch is crooked? Like it's off to on side and not even centered at all? He must have taken an extra Oxy before he barbered hisself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe this is the link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cwnnlive/2014/08/31/ufos-the-us-border-bigfoot-and-much-more-with-rick-dyer-and-tim-fricke

      Delete
  12. Holy fuck....he's doing it right now....he's in full mega lying Dyer mode right now describing how he will never get his first Bigfoot back because the pharmaceutical companies are destroying it.....complete with long pauses.....the stuttering.....the stammering......the breathing hard......more stuttering.......more stammering.......he's pathalogical......a damn 40 year old man sitting in a closet in his house making up 100% lies about capturing a Bigfoot to 10 people in a chat room on the internet.
    You just can't possibly be more a loser than Rick Dyer is right at this very minute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Rick thought this one out for very long. Of course he's not exactly a master planner at anything, but clearly he's making this con up as he goes along.

      Delete
    2. 100% full lying mode tonight. He's now saying he now longer has the footage he took of the dead Bigfoot after he shot it. Long pauses.......stuttering........stammering.....lying right through his yellow teeth......
      Isn't he supposed to be a changed man. Found God again. Has stopped lying?
      He is absolutely the most disgusting, vile, useless individual on this planet.

      Delete
    3. It's the classic Dyer reboot. This time it's just done in a more pronounced way. Claim you have changed, done with lying, being straight with people, etc. He has done mini versions of this throughout his hoaxes. Of course nothing has changed, Dyer is looking out for himself and his next victim.

      Delete
  13. I have only a few words for you fuck face. Tick Tock, you lying, wife beating, Craigslist scamming, title jumping, money pit buying, ghetto mansion living, country redneck, yellow tooth having, slanderous, libeling, fat ass, KFC bucket eating champion, greasy, eBay scamming, PayPal defrauding, RV stealing, camping trip of danger having, Frank Cali killing ( oh wait he's still alive, back and front stabbing, tranny fucking, no shower taking, ass wiping with your fingers, tax evading, gypsy moving, no car dealer license having, family reject, 12 year old boy loving, soldier killing advocate, homeless people hating, getting others to do your bidding because your a fucking coward, pants pisser, non believing Bigfoot scammer, wanna be of everything, blasphemous God hater, no child support paying, unfortunate http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cwnnlive/2014/08/31/ufos-the-us-border-bigfoot-and-much-more-with-rick-dyer-and-tim-frickesperm donor, disability check fraudster, chia pet having, cop hating, gofundme scamming, team hating, waste of oxygen.

    It is tick Tock, take it to the bank, 100%, peek a boo mother fucker again time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^^^^^Wonderful summary of the Full Throttle Failure.

      Delete
    2. With all due respect Mr Berlin, people have been saying "tick tock tick tock" to Dyer for MONTHS on this blog. What exactly is going to happen, and why is it taking so long?

      I'm sick of Dyer, but it's also becoming annoying to see someone write "tick tock" constantly and nothing happens!

      Delete
  14. So I assume if he doesn't raise the full amount or near it, he will refund all the money? Lol. If anyone spends a few minutes googling Rick Dyer, they have to realize any money donated is going straight to Dyer's pocket. He might spend a little for appearances sake, but otherwise you are throwing your money away.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Damn. My internet crapped out. I was in the blogtalk chat and asking some questions to Biff and Tim kinda. Now im on damn phoneG. And ive heard not 1 sec of show. But the chance to talk to Rick's followers is great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. And he just said there will not be a press conference in January.
    He's completely erased everything from the last hoax except for his claim that he shot a Bigfoot.
    So fucking predictable. Just like everyone here has predicted every step of the way.
    A lying piece of shit. That's all he is. A 40 year old pathological lying wife beating piece of shit.
    Get a job and pay your child support you yellow toothed bastard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol - Rick is going to build a bigfoot sanctuary with Walmart sponsored feeding stations... fuck I can't stop laughing

      Delete
    2. Really? Hmmmm ill have to ask a couple district managers if they or Wal-Mart knows of this.

      Delete
  17. Sweet Jesus. This piece of garbage is just amazing. Well, not really. What amazes me is that he has even one person in there who believes him. It's him, Shrum, Fricke, Burk, and like 8 others, who are haters, obviously. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What about all his new fan base on FB? He should have dubbed in Turkish subtitles.

      Delete
    2. The last time he bought likes, they mostly came from Turkey as well. None that I saw were from Germany, where he thanked german tv at that time. What a pos

      Delete
    3. Shrum is the textbook definition of a simpleton. Just enragingly naive and gullible. He probably believes that Rick's likes are actually legitimate.

      Delete
  18. Whats his go fund me up to? He's got to be close to his goal. I bet his new turkish fans are just throwing money at him as fast as they can click the donate button

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet the FBFB kids donate. They're the most desperate for redemption then anyone else. Get out the cheque book boys, swim schools are gonna take a hit for this one.

      Delete
    2. Actually, they will just go to San Antonio and verify that Tim Fricke is a sasquatch.

      Delete
    3. Lol, there was a comment on Dyer's FB about how the FBFB guys might like to get behind this campaign. It wasn't up long. But I'm sure Ricky paid back his personal loan in full and there are no hard feelings.

      Delete
    4. lol - Water under the bridge, no hard feelings whatsoever... But those kids never stop to amaze us though.

      Delete
    5. Maybe Lindsay can go and find that little girl in the red dress at the end of dyer's scope.

      Delete
  19. He said his swimming pool at his palatial mansion needs 4200 dollars in work done. That and some fast food money is exactly what the go fund is for.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I wonder if he bought the likes from Turkey actually thinking that he was buying turkey. Gobble gobble jackass!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Any haters in Texas feel like putting on an ape suit and making old yellow tooth's boxers match his teeth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't recommend it. Even if you are convinced Dyer wouldn't shoot (a tall order), you could still run into people who might. There are even those types like Justin Smeja who would shoot even if he suspected it was a person.

      Delete
    2. well if you are considering suicide, you could get dyer on manslaughter...

      Delete
  22. His only "friends" are those who have never met him in person. As far as I know, EVERYONE that has ever spent any time with him, one on one, up close and in person, ditched him. Fricke, Burk, and the others are there for entertainment purposes only. A front row seat to his madness. He is in fact, the one who is being hoaxed! No friends, no family, nobody...period.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Mr. High Guys people (or person) seems to be still on board with him but it's just a matter of time. Once Rick has fucked them out of all the money they are going to give he will drop them. Fricke may be there for entertainment, but he's only there as long as he is useful to Rick. The people in Rick's life can be divided into fucked and waiting to be fucked. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that. And once you are dismissed you better be quiet or you just might be accused of having sex with animals.

      Delete
  23. With the pubes growing on POS's head he can actually be called a dick with ears.
    Springer.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Rick Dyer reminds me of that NASCAR episode of South Park

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. Cartman ate Vagisil and Rick Dyer is a CUNT

      Delete
  25. Rick succeeds at failure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which would make him the most successful person in the world.

      Delete
  26. I can't imagine the sheer amount of idiot bravado it takes for Dyer to come out and solicit funds for this. It's becoming clearer that only a trip to prison or other significant legal slap down is going to ever stop him. He's like a twelve year old who has become emboldened over the lack of consequences for his actions. Of course there is nothing illegal for asking for donations, but is there any doubt whatsoever that he is going to misappropriate any funds received? As sure as the sun rises in the east or as a bear shits in the woods, he will.

    ReplyDelete
  27. shit, I will hunt bigfoot for 30k. I guarantee I will mate with the creature and finally make peace.

    ReplyDelete
  28. sooo the greatest bigfoot tracker ever doesn't even have his own equipment and has to beg for money to go on a camping trip? LOL. rick you are a fucking joke.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ricky told someone that he got knocked the Fuck out yesterday by someone who wanted their money back. Word is that he was confronted, and tried to run, but took a right hook to the left eye, and now has one hell of a shiner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^^^ I hope it's true however if it came out of Rick's mouth it's probably another lie.

      Delete
  30. I'm a little slow... it just dawned on me that dyer's used car hustle on eBay won't work anymore because the payment used is through PayPal. Thus POS has to beg for money on the net. Get a real job you pussy.

    ReplyDelete
  31. looks like dyer added 10k to himself on gofundme lmao. does he not know that he has to pay them a percentage of that lol. what a complete failure he is.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Liar Dyer going to TX! - I hope them homeless call the cops on him when he shows up!

    Project Sasquatch P.S.R.R.T San Antonio bound!

    http://bigfoottrackernews.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry - Wrong link above..

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2dAejWFwP8

      Delete
  33. 30k? Thought all he needed was a slab of ribs and a gun, well and mabey a couple buckets of KFC.

    Whats that 50.00 tops?

    ReplyDelete
  34. He can't win with the hair. If he shaves it, it is proof that he listens to the haters and does what they say. If he leaves it, he is one step closer to his true identity "Rickhead" the walking dick.

    Rick, the childrens' eyes lose a little sparkle every day that you don't tell the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  35. He will shave it off, and tell everyone he's now a Monk, or he'll put a yarmukle on, and join Judaism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The scam artist is gonna pull a cancer scam now with that pubic hair growing head!
      He will die of a strap on IED before cancer! - He's into the ISIS god crap now and really believes he can get 72 virgin guys...
      What else can this A-Hole live for!

      Delete
  36. Of course! A $10,000 offline donation. LMFAO! You're not fooling anyone Dickhead. There isn't anyone retarded enough to give you 5 cents after all your bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  37. what happened to buying and selling pos cars, car dipping, the copy and paste news, and holy rolling? I may have missed something but that covers the last few weeks of scams, right? lmao

    ReplyDelete
  38. We all know Rick's not gonna put a cent of that money toward any real expedition, and we sure as hell know he's not gonna find a Bigfoot. But you know what? I pray to God one of those things finds him and tears him limb from limb. I truly cannot think of a more fitting end to this sad little tale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think hes just using san Antonio as an excuse to go see the tranny in Houston. but if i was rick and had scammed so much money from people in texas recently, well that's the last place id want to go but we all know rick has the intelligence of a gnat.

      Delete
    2. Didn't POS claim that bigfoot is a mythical creature just last week on his train wreck radio show?

      Delete
    3. yea, but dyer never can keep track of his lies. only the smart people can which obviously does not include any of his 3 followers. hes just a flat out idiot.

      Delete
    4. now that rick is on the bong, he can't keep even one lie straight.

      Delete
  39. Rick bought 30k likes. I thought he was begging for 30k dollars. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  40. $10,000 donation! Woo hooo!!! that oughta keep the bestest Bigfoot tracker in the world in fast food and butt plugs for quite a while!
    Hey Rick, why don't you splurge on some toothpaste and white strips while you're at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yea he donated to himself and even thanked himself. what a swell guy.

      Delete
    2. it's funny, besides the 10k phantom dollars, no one has even thrown him a 5 dollar bill. lol

      Delete
    3. Give him time to read this, a few 5 dollar donations are on the way.

      Delete
  41. I know if you step on private property with a gun, it's going to put you in jail! - Liar should have a nice visit in TX. Maybe he's gonna bring a blow-gun? Because he blows a lot of chit out of his mouth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He needs 30 grand for slingshots and pointy sticks.

      Delete
  42. Hey Rick, here's a Scripture for you.

    Ephesians 4:28

    "Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth."

    Translation:
    Quit rippin people off, quit taking Gov ,money, WORK = get a real job, and support your family.

    ReplyDelete