The other day I was sent a link to Tom's video and I wanted to share it with all of you. Tom shares some of his thoughts about Rick Dyer's claims of killing a Bigfoot.
In other news, Rick says he's been trying to find a "stalker" and he has LVPD's finest on the case. Personally, I'm calling bullshit on Freezer Boy because the law has never come after me or anyone else.
It seems painfully obvious Dyer has been 'ves-ta-gatin' on his own and came up with some dude who happens to use the same handle as this alleged "stalker".
Don't quit your day job, Rick. 'Ves-ta-gatin' ain't your forté.
I swear, you can't make up this shit. Too damned funny!
Rick better read blogtalkradio's Terms of Service before he gets himself in to more trouble.
3. Content Guidelines/Prohibited Uses
a. Content Guidelines
You agree not to post, upload, transmit to, or cause to be broadcasted via the Site or to BlogTalkRadio's servers, through data upload or broadcasting of audio content, any sound recordings, communications, text, graphics or other information (collectively, "Material") that:
- is obscene, indecent, offensive, libelous, pornographic, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, unreasonably violent, threatening, intimidating or harassing;
- contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage BlogTalkRadio or any other person;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other disabling devices or harmful components intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- advocates or encourages any illegal activity;
- infringes on the intellectual property or other legal rights of BlogTalkRadio or others;
- violates the privacy of others, including other users of the Site, or impersonates another person;
- gives rise to any civil liability or violates any applicable law, regulation, treaty or tariff; or
- violates the acceptable use policies of any networks, machines, or Services which are accessed through BlogTalkRadio's network.