Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Rick Dyer Makes Last Statement Until Release

It appears that Rick has cooled his jets, or someone managed to calm him down. Dyer had this to say on his blog tonight:

"Since September the 6th of 2012, I have experienced some of the highest highs and some of the lowest lows that human emotions are capable of. And since that day I have struggled with withholding or releasing information. I have tried to maintain the confidentiality that is necessary for my situation and at the same time, I understand that my supporters and even my detractors have a legitimate desire to know, at least part of what’s going on."

You can read the full post here: Bigfoot Evidence News


This pleases me. Now I can start to do some more digging in to this whole ordeal. I wonder how long Rick will be able to go before he feels the need to tell us more.


Racer X

1 comment: