Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Reputation Called In To Question



I don't know much about Chris Noels but I have seen some of his videos. Chris did some work with FB/FB on their book titled 'You Are Sasquatch'
To be honest, I don't have an opinion of him one way or the other. This is an interview he had with FB/FB, discussing the Tent Video.
  How come FB/FB can authenticate Sasquatch videos but they can't distinguish a spoof site from a real one?

video


I listened to the interview and in my opinion, there was nothing there to convince me that Rick Dyer killed a Bigfoot.
  Now, it seems that Chris Noel's credibility is an issue. In another post by Steve Kulls, we are hit with this bombshell: "Respected" researcher asks me to lie...
"In releasing the information about FB/FB, my supposed “friend” Chris Noel, has been taking some snarky shots at me on his site."





There are people who don't agree with Steve posting this, but the fact remains. Chris Noel asked Steve Kulls to lie in order to protect one of the founders of FB/FB.
Rick Dyer and Musky Allen had no problems attacking a woman on FB/FB's page, and then proceeded to dig up her alleged past and post it for all to see. It turned out the site that was garnered for information was a lousy source. They got it wrong.
 Another Rick Dyer supporter is caught in suspect behavior. Mr. Kulls simply reported the facts. Actual facts, not made up facts.

Racer X

2 comments:

  1. It seems to me Kulls is stressing the lying part over the issue itself to try to make Noel seem less honest. I'm sure Noel would have been satisfied with removal of the post in the end. I wouldn't equate what most would consider a white lie with outright dishonesty. The post itself seems a political move by Kulls.

    ReplyDelete