Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Introduction

Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by. I would like to start by saying that I am not part of any group in the Bigfoot arena and I do what I do on my own.  There are some very good people in this community and there are some very sad ones who either hoax or enjoy making others miserable with their lies.
My focus is on ONE person. This person is a known hoaxer and liar. If you're new to the world of Bigfooting, do yourself a favor, don't believe anything this person says. Time and time again he has been shown to be fraudulent.
Who is this person you ask? He is the most infamous and hated man in Bigfooting, Ricky Traylor Chuck Dyer. The purpose of this site is to document all of his lies and deceit for the entire world to see. Rick takes great pleasure inflicting misery on everyone who doesn't like him. He fills his pages with falsehoods, manipulated conversations and attacks without any solid evidence. Essentially, it's Ricks opinions and nothing more. He has a small crew of thugs who hang on his every word and accept everything posted by Dyer as fact.
This blog is not a tit for tat endeavor, this blog was designed to catalog all of Rick's lies in one place.
Racer X

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe I had to come back to the very beginning to get a decent first in.

    Sorry Racer I was going back thru the archives and just had to do it.... :)

    AF

    ReplyDelete